WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Come as you are! There is no dress code to attend. You’ll see people dressed in all ranges of attire, from comfortable jeans and shorts, to pressed shirts and ties. Whatever you’re comfortable wearing, we’d love to see you!
WHAT IS A TYPICAL SERVICE LIKE?
- Pre-Service: You’re welcomed at the door with friendly faces, warms smiles and hugs. Step up to the Coffee Bar for a quick beverage and chat with the people.
- Service begins with opening announcements, news and an opening prayer.
- The Worship Team takes the stage and leads everyone in a selection of songs to praise and worship with.
- An Offering is taken during a break in the worship music.
- A special Children’s Time and dismissal to Sunday School takes place before a final worship song is played.
- The Message is delivered by the Pastor or guest speaker, supported by Audio/Visual presentations, videos, music and more.
- A closing worship song is played, followed by a closing prayer.
WHAT IS WORSHIP LIKE?
Our Worship is fun, energetic, and emotional. We clap our hands, we sing aloud, and we offer expressions of praise and worship to our God for what he does in our lives. We have a live Worship Team who leads in the singing of the songs. The words of the songs are displayed to follow along with. Please feel free to worship however you feel comfortable.
WHAT IS THE TEACHING LIKE?
Our teaching is very practical and easy to relate to. We base all our teachings on the Scriptures, but work hard at making it easy to understand. We use presentations, video, music, and just about anything to help delivery the message. We want you to enjoy your experience, but feel like you have been challenged with your growth in your faith.
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
(For children under 2) We have a nursery available anytime during the service where you may take your child and sit with them or leave them in the care of one of our members so that you can enjoy the service. If a quite is space is needed for your child to sleep, we have a quite room available as well.
(For children 2 and over) We have Sunday School classes where the kids are able to participate together in learning about God through reading, writing, crafts and all sorts of activities. Our Children’s Ministry is full of wonderful people with creative ideas on how to help your child grow in faith.
(For Teens) We have a Youth Ministry where the teens can gather with leaders to participate in many different outreach and learning activities within and outside the Church. Your teens will further their learning about God in practical and fun ways that are relative to their age. Discussions and Bible lessons can be challenging and thought-provoking, all in a very safe and supportive environment.
If at any time during the service you require assistance, please find any one of our members by the Sanctuary doors, they will be more than willing to help you. Our Leadership Team members are all available to speak to with any questions or concerns as well. We want to make sure your visit with us is as enjoyable and beneficial as possible.